Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year, New Blog


Hi everyone! Seeing a couple old friends over the holidays inspired me to create a blog so that I can keep my friends updated on our lives! Kevin and I got married on July 14, 2007 in Boulder, CO. Kevin works as a music teacher and Amy works as an admissions counselor/academic advisor, but she is in school to become a high school counselor. Right now, we're enjoying being married and living with just the two of us and our two cats in the apartment. Ellie is the black cat and Shelby is the black and white one (Yes, they're both named after cars - blame Kevin). It's nice to have some freedom while we adjust to married life. Be sure to check back every now and then to see what's going on in our lives!


1 comments:

Mikidees said...

Thanks for starting a blog! I love it. CU football Rules :)